You can help. Turn your knowledge into action.
Trainings Designed For You
Do you know how to identify if someone is being exploited for sex or labor? What about the resources that are available to support survivors of human trafficking? How this might intersect with your professional work or personal connections?
LCHT’s trainings will help you to be able to identify potential trafficking situations and respond in a way that is compassionate and appropriate.
Is this training right for me?
- Physician assistants
- Healthcare professionals
- Child welfare professionals
- Child placement agencies
- Foster care families
- Court-appointed special advocates (CASAs)
- K-12 educators
Professionals who Work With
- People experiencing homelessness
- Victims of wage theft
- Victims of domestic violence
- Victims of sexual assault
- Law enforcement professionals
- Police officers
- Faith-based communities
- Rotary clubs
- Book clubs
- Hotel and hospitality groups
- Restaurant and service industry professionals
- Retail workers
- State, county, and municipal employees
What you’ll learn
Human Trafficking: The Basics
- Current laws
- Myths & misconceptions
- Examples of human trafficking cases in Colorado
- Actionable things you can do to help
- Helpful resources
- What to do and what not to do when you
suspect human trafficking is taking place
Support the movement to end human trafficking.
What’s Happening in Anti-Trafficking
Today, we are thrilled to introduce you to a few of our incredible volunteer Hotline Advocates. These individuals dedicate time out of their busy lives to support survivors and help end human trafficking in Colorado.
The New Year kicks off Human Trafficking Awareness Month, and today (January 11th) is Human Trafficking Awareness Day. It’s an opportunity to spread knowledge about this critical human rights issue and help others learn the facts about this often misunderstood crime....
LCHT Resource Specialist Eric Lucas shares about his passion for human rights and experience answering calls from survivors on the Hotline.