Welcome to The Lab! We’re anti-trafficking and we think you should be, too. In 2005, we launched Polaris Project Colorado with a small group of dedicated volunteers committed to ending human trafficking in Colorado. In 2010, we formally transitioned to an an independent 501(c)3, and The Laboratory to Combat Human Trafficking was born. In the years since, we have:
- Trained and educated over 27,000 first responders, professionals and community members.
- Conducted three major research projects in Colorado to drive action and inform policy change.
- Promoted a statewide Action Plan informed by our research and designed for communities across Colorado to combat trafficking and support survivors.
- Started managing Colorado’s 24/7 Human Trafficking Hotline.
- Supported over 130 future human rights leaders through our Leadership Development Program